Thursday, September 13, 2007

Alexandra's First Day Of School!

Hi Alex! Mommy wrote to tell us that it’s your first day of school today! Wow, we can’t believe you’re such a big girl. We hope you have a wonderful time at school; we can’t wait to hear all about it. What is your teacher like? Do you have a very best friend? What’s your favorite thing to do? Please give Mommy, Daddy & Andrew a big hug and kiss from us. We miss you all and can’t wait for you to meet Norah. I bet Norah will love it if you show her how to do puzzles (you’re so smart & fast with your puzzles) and maybe you can introduce her to all of the stuffed animals in your room!
Love Auntie, Christy

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

Norah, you certainly are going to have well educated cousins with all of this school excitement going on!
I'm sure that each of them will have something special to teach you! Hope you had fun today Alexandra! I know this was also a big day for Pam and Dan and hope they got through it without too many tears!

Norah I also wanted to let you know that I saw one of your Mommy's long time friends today, her name is Cathy Young. Cathy shared with me that she has been on the blog and wonders how it is possible that you look so much like your cousins Taylor and Logan?? In particular you beautiful lips!

I've tried to call you guys a couple of times and have had trouble getting through past the hotel staff. I will try again soon! Love you lots and can't wait to hear about your court appearances and when you might be back in the USA!

Love you tons,
Jennifer

Pam said...

Hi,

Alex's first day went great today. What a difference a year makes. Last year when I dropped her off for the first day she was screaming her head off. She has all of the same teachers as last year. The majority of the kids are the same too. That definitely helped.

Larry, Happy New Year! We just got home from Mom's house and had a wonderful dinner. It made her very happy to be able to cook for us. I think she really misses that!

Jennifer, thanks for thinking of us. I didn't have any tears dropping Alex off at preschool. I'm sure I will have them next year when she takes the bus to kindergarten.

Love,
Pam