Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Bobby

Happy Birthday Uncle Bobby!
The wonderful thing is, we can always remember that Norah officially crawled on your birthday! Up until today, she has only been creeping. But this morning, she took right off and crawled half way across the room! We hope all is well at home. Please tell everyone-Steve, Sarah, Bryan, Alisha & little Mr. Nate & of course Carlee that we said hello!

Larry and I are trying to keep our heads up; our translator told us yesterday that we have been assigned to a “new Judge”. Unfortunately, we were suppose to go to our preliminary hearing by Monday, now the judge is saying she wants more time to look at our paperwork. Apparently, the judge will let our coordinator Olesya know on Wednesday when we will appear in court. We are basically at their beckon call, so all we can do is wait.

We are anxious to come home because the sooner we leave, the sooner we come back to bring Norah home. This has been such an incredible journey, we’ve learned so much about the amazing cultures of both Kazakhstan & Russia. Emotionally, it’s taxing, but of course, worth every second we are with Norah.

PS: Irene!!! Larry and I were so excited to read your comment (I was all teared up!) We hope you’ll continue to be with us on the Blog, please comment as often as you want, we love all the comments because one day they will help us to tell Norah the beginning of her life story. The comments mean so much to us, we are grateful for all the people that are out there supporting our family. We can’t wait for you to meet Norah.
Big Hello & Hugs to Bob, Zoƫ & Ryan.
Love you lots. Christy

2 comments:

tuschinski said...

Dear Friends,

I can't say we have much to report here in Windsor Ridge. Well from the Mrs Kravits standpoint I could tell you all kinds of things. Like I could tell you that Chris and Karen are expecting a baby in the spring (the last name is bell so I am having fun calling it baby bell). The roads are beomg paived - for real. Sandy's son did not return to Cal Arts and is now living with them. He will be off to another part of the world soon, no doubt. Moreen's son shipped out to Irak. Trish quit her job and is now working for the Downingtown school district - she is home everyday before the boys. She is happy. Hmmm, oh yes Peter and I are making the final preparations for Oktoberfest. Oh there is plenty more wonders in your future hood. Playgroups and mums to meet.
The seasons are changing - you will return to beauty.
See you soon - we love you.
Jake, Peter & Will

Unknown said...

Hey we ran across this a couple of years ago. It made some sense so we thought we would pass it along.

IF I HAD MY CHILD TO RAISE OVER AGAIN

If I had my child to raise over again
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later. I'd finger-paint more and point the finger less. I would do less correcting, and more connecting. I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes. I would care to know less , and know to care more. I'd take more hikes and fly more kites. I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play. I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars. I'd do more hugging, and less tugging. I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often. I would be firm less often, and affirm much more. I'd model less about the love of power and more about the poser of love.
YOUR CHILDREN ARE PRICELESS
-Diane Loomans

You'll have to tell this new judge to get a move on it; your no spring chicken ya know (I on the other hand, am much younger than you). Kim and the girls are doing well. Mike is in first grade now and Dani is in her second year of pre-school. Of course we pay aboslutely no attention to the words of wisdom written above. Regular beatings and total control are the ways to go. Drop us a line when you get a chance StLawrenceBuilders@gmail.com