Wednesday, August 15, 2007

You're All With Me!

It's impossible to thank all of you properly for taking the time to make such great comments on our Blog. Especially now with Larry gone-it helps me feel connected!

Jenn & Mikey have a wonderful vacation-wish we could join you in Myrtle Beach, SC be safe!

Pam, congratulations on beginning another marathon, I admire your dedication and can only imagine the physical commitment it takes to do something like that-and thanks again for taking pictures to Grams!

Thank you Uncle Bobby for taking pictures to Grandpa-and for being apart of our Blog!

Debbie Sue, so glad you're home safely-keep cool in Arizona-give Jim a "wet willy" for me.

Stacey my friend, hearing Aides?...It will take time but eventually, you'll appreciate them-you realize this puts our friendship on an entire another level-we're hearing aide buddies!!!

Nan, I realize reading your wonderful comments-how much I've missed you-my other pea in the pod!!

Lisa, Charles & Deanne-Hello Texas-hope all is going well-can't wait for you to meet Norah--maybe one day you can teach her how to water ski on Chenango Lake...many of my favorite memories are with your family at your Chenango Lake house (Mc)!

Aunt Sandy & Uncle John-thanks for keeping me posted-Aunt Sandy, you have the best questions-can't wait to answer them all!

Cindy, Lorilee, Karen & Paula-so glad you're with me! Please let Melissa know how much I appreciate having our bracelet, I wear it everyday and it truly gives me strength!

I know there may be many more of you joining in on our Grand Adventure-some people have not been able to add comments due to technological challenges-that's OK, I'm just glad you're thinking of us.

"Sue/Mom"-thank you for calling me so much to check in and see how Norah and I are doing. I really appreciate it-you're a wonderful Mother-in-law and I can't wait for you to meet your
granddaughter Norah-she sure will love you!

Mom & Dad thanks for calling me everyday! We love you.

xo Christy

5 comments:

Aunt Sandy & Uncle John said...

Hi to my wonderful neices in Kostanai,

We loved seeing the picture of Norah with her caregiver,Nadia. Is Nadia with you during the time you are at the baby house? Does Nadia speak any English? Just wondering how you communicate,know you communicate so much with just your beautiful "Whispell Girl smile". Looks to me like Norah has that smile too.

When are we going to learn a few more Kazakhstani words? Now don't ask me to say all of them but I do enjoy adding them to my vocabulary list. Hope I'm using them correctly.

You mentioned your special bracelet giving you strength while Larry is away. I've always thought what you and your long time friends do with the bracelet is just wonderful. This is truly a time to have it as a symbol of friends strength and love.

Love and hugs from Oswego,
Aunt Sandy

PaPa said...

Hello MaMa & Norah,

Thank you so much for sharing all the great updates. I miss both of you so much. In just over a week I will be re-joining both of you in Kostanai. I wish I was going to be with you Saturday, August 18th when Norah turns six months old. That's the same day of grandpa's birthday I know he's happy about that.

Thanks for sharing Nadia's picture she is one of my favorites as well. Have fun and be safe. Both of you are my everything!

Hugs & kisses with love,

PaPa

Pam said...

Hi Christy,

Wow, I can't believe it's been 24 days already. We are thoroughly enjoying your blog. It's such a treat to be following you on this amazing journey. Continue to cherish every moment. These are the times you will remember forever.

I am looking forward to starting my marathon training. My kick-off party is this Sat. I will keep you posted.

Love You,
Pam

Aunt Jennifer said...

Hello Christy and Baby Norah!Our vacation is off to a great start - I am actually typing this message from your house, we sure do wish that you were here with us. We went to Sesame Place yesterday and Lancaster today, places we know that you will love to spend time in Norah! We were all happy to have time with Larry (although he is of course crazy busy with work, making up for lost time and getting ready to come back), he took the time to show us all of the photos and we even saw some videos staring Miss Norah - how adorable! Makes me want to meet you that much more!! As usual, your house looks great but it has a special feeling of being ready for a little one, all kinds of baby things around - toys, seats, books, clothes, and Daddy even had your first family photo displayed already!!! Norah you sure will be loved and cared for! I had the pleasure of adding to your wardrobe today while shopping at the outlets, just couldn't resist something cute from Baby Gap. Daddy seemed to like it, and he Taylor and Logan have already put it in your room for you!

Christy - the paint in your bedroom looks great, and I love the patio. We actually ate our popcorn snack out there tonight after swimming at the pool. It feels good to be in your house and see Larry but please know that I miss you a ton... no one was here to get pizza for us after Sesame Place, Taylor/Logan haven't had anyone to help get ready for work in the AM, and Mike and I actually had to give the kids a bath in your big tub! These are just some of the rituals we are missing without you here.....

Mom and Dad said you were sick last night - I hope you are feeling better???

We are off for the long part of our trip tomorrow, will drive as far as the kids can tolerate it and then finish the trip on Saturday. Who knows how long that might be, on our way here as we approached Walmart in Norwich Logan pointed to a field and asked "is that the beach over there?" The concept of time is a tough one, we will see what he thinks of our ten hour trip!!

Sister know that I love you and miss you like crazy - I am teary eyed most days when I read the blog. Mostly because I am so happy for you Larry and Norah, but also because I am so anxious for you all to be at home together!

I will call you soon!
Love, Jennifer May

cindy s. said...

Christy,

Wow, Norah is amazing and beautiful! I have been sharing your blog with Renate' and she asked me to give you, Larry and Norah hugs and kisses so...XXOO. Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventure with us.
We love you,

Cindy