Tuesday, August 7, 2007

ZDRAHST-vwee-t'yeh! (Greetings)

Hi Everyone!! "Uncle Bobby" I know, I know, you want me to say "Uncle Bob", but seriously, you'll always be Uncle Bobby to me. You're right by the way, it will be such a pleasure to see Norah will all of her beautiful cousins-we really have to get together more often-time flies by so quickly. I can't wait for you to share some of your worldly wisdom and would you please infuse Norah with your amazing music ability!!

Lorilee, I'm so excited to see you & Paula on the blog-I love you guys--so glad you're checking in. I'm so happy when I'm with Norah, I can't explain it-I'm just grateful beyond measure. Can't wait for Norah to play with Olivia, Harry, Ella Joy, Hannah, Julia and Abigail!!! I hope Cindy, Lori, Melissa, Leslie and everyone received my email regarding the blog site. Lisa left us a wonderful message too-we appreciate hearing from all of you. Please keep us in your prayers our first court hearing is August 27th. Who knew what a joyous place Kostanai would be-it's such an unexpected gift, a blend of beautiful cultures, gorgeous people, exotic smells and the food is heavenly, although I must admit, I truly miss ICE!!!

Aunt Sandy-you would love all the flowers here-flowers, flowers everywhere and yes, lots of vegetables and small gardens-most people here live in apartments, but I have seen small gardens at some of the houses. This is quite a healthy place-all menus include fresh vegetables, fruits, a lot of salads -no addatives, no corn syrup-and everyone walks a lot-it's a great life style!

Just one last note for Daddy-a most important point: I found out today that Norah, your soon to be 6 month old loves, and I mean LOVES BOOKS!! I was amazed, our friends Amy and Galen had a book with them called I think 'Ears, Noes & Toes'...anyway, Norah sat through the entire book-she was transfixed!!! So, please bring some books back Daddy! I also learned more about Norah's schedule, she has 2 bottles one at 6 am and 1 at midnight. She also of course has cereal, with fresh grated fruit; bananas, pears & egg yolk. She still takes 3 naps per day. They told me she would no longer receive a bottle once she turns 8 months old.
We miss you Larry -hope you got home ok-and had a good nights sleep-we love you. xo

5 comments:

cindypong said...

Christy, Larry and Norah,

Thank you for including me in your journey. The pictures and stories are so wonderful, they made me cry - plus, I'm already hormonal at 25 weeks. Ha, ha. Norah is beautiful. I hope we all can have our children play together soon!
Love you,
Cindy

Aunt Jennifer said...

Hello!! So glad to hear that Norah enjoys reading books! She has a wonderful library to choose from right at home. I would think that reading to her in English will also help with her language development.

I spoke to Larry last night, it was good to hear his voice and know he is only a few hours away! Glad to hear that although his trip home took forever, he is safe. We may actually see him next week to have dinner. Mike and I are debating on going to Sesame Place on the way to Myrtle Beach since we already have free passes left from last year. I told Larry that if he has time we would love to see him since we will be so close to Chester Springs! If we decide to go, Taylor and Logan can scope out Sesame Place for Norah so that we can all go next year!

Hope that you are enjoying Mommy/Daughter time and glad you are both feeling better!

Love ya lots,
Jennifer
XOXOXO

Aunt Sandy & Uncle John said...

Zdrahst to Christy and La-la Norah,

Christy you mentioned that Norah has a bottle at 6a.m. and midnight does she have any bottles during the day? Do they give her juice or water? How about baby food like we have here in the States?

Yesterday,I talked about our shelf of "Greats" pictures but didn't list Brittany and Allyson our beautiful,talented, grown-up great-neices from Az. Your pictures along with Brittany's handsome husband Victor are definitely there too. Please forgive me for listing just our little ones. You know you are always in my heart and on my mind.

Dinner time,so will close for now and write more later this evening.

Love to our two special girls in Kostanai,Aunt Sandy

Aunt Sandy & Uncle John said...

Zdrahst to Christy and La-la Norah,

Christy you mentioned that Norah has a bottle at 6a.m. and midnight does she have any bottles during the day? Do they give her juice or water? How about baby food like we have here in the States?

Yesterday,I talked about our shelf of "Greats" pictures but didn't list Brittany and Allyson our beautiful,talented, grown-up great-neices from Az. Your pictures along with Brittany's handsome husband Victor are definitely there too. Please forgive me for listing just our little ones. You know you are always in my heart and on my mind.

Dinner time,so will close for now and write more later this evening.

Love to our two special girls in Kostanai,Aunt Sandy

Pam said...

Christy,

Finally, after trying about 100 times I can view these comments. Everytime I have tried my computer just freezes. We absolutely love reading your blog and looking at the pictures. I have been printing all the pages and sending them to Grandma Shirley. Norah is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. Hopefully I will be able to get into this again.

Love You,
Pam, Dan, Alexandra & Andrew